Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 01:37 PM

sarcoid will become famous soon enough

sarcoid will become famous soon enough
I almost bought a Pilot but luckily got 4Runner instead. I had a Tacoma for 11 yrs and 236,000 miles and decided to stay with Toyota.

As far as interests outside of the T4R, I play guitar. I actually made one last year. Wanted to see what the process would be building one, so I did. I play ice hockey when I can. Had a back operation a few years ago so that makes playing regularly a bit rough. Play golf when I can for same reasons. I used to ride motorcycles. Track riding was awesome. Street is a bit too dangerous in North Jersey. I recently took a small motor repair class and fixed up a 50cc Yamaha dirt bike for my sons to learn on.
sarcoid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote