Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 05:38 PM

aelarson will become famous soon enough

aelarson will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebsmith2112 View Post
Just got off the phone with Caleb from C4. They actually did change the bend angle in the top plate on this recent batch due to the exact opposite happening to other people previously. On older top plates, the backside was pulling up, and after they changed the angle, now the front of the top plate is pulling up. He said to tell you guys with this issue to call and ask for him to discuss the issue. He is working on getting me a top plate with the original bend angle. Even offered to compensate me for the gouges in the paint. I said the gouges were fine since it is inside a hinge. So far, pretty happy with the customer service.
Well, I just got off the phone with them as well. Front desk told me that Caleb is working on a solution right now.
aelarson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote