Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 09:38 AM

ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough

ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXJeremy View Post
The folks at clazzio got back to me really fast about the headrest covers...turns out I installed the hooks incorrectly..
once I saw the video it all made sense..

then I hit the second snag..while installing the back covers, I noticed they didn't have any provision for the strap used to pull the rear seats up..should have been a slit or something at the far back of the seat cover..when I contacted clazzio, they said sometimes the factory forgets to cut them..guess I should have looked before I put the cover all the way..made it a b**ch to get them back off..kind of bothers me that I need to slice a hole in my brand new seat covers but I guess it's not that big of a deal.

I'll post up some pics when I finish the install.
Not sure why there needs to be a slit for the strap. I removed the plastic trim around the latch then installed the seat cover. After that I simply reinstated the plastic trim over the seat cover and routed the strap as seen in my photos (shorter seat). Both rear seats worked the same way.
Attached Images
Clazzio seat covers w/coupon floating around tacomaworld-bbc7a05f-991d-4d39-be3a-40310707e21e-jpg  Clazzio seat covers w/coupon floating around tacomaworld-627de054-761b-4726-90a9-91c89e9669c4-jpg  Clazzio seat covers w/coupon floating around tacomaworld-78fcf786-377f-4448-ab7e-661d06830203-jpg  Clazzio seat covers w/coupon floating around tacomaworld-956bd8e5-b68c-46f4-8b13-90c99ed3aa57-jpg 
ProfessorP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote