Notices

View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 07:13 PM

NearlystocK is on a distinguished road

NearlystocK is on a distinguished road
4th Gen Part Out (NC)

I have two 4th gen 4runners both with clean titles both 2wd the first is a light blue sr5 and has front and rear end damage but a clean, tan, cloth interior and the second is a black limited and has light gray leather seats with a mild tear in the driver's seat plan was to use the parts from the blue one to fix the black one as it is still salvageable. so I will sell the black with all of the parts to fix it as well. for any more questions or interest in the black 4th gen pm me. I will ship smaller parts

the blue runner has 220k miles on motor, trans, and body. the black runner has 167 on motor and 240 on trans and body. both 4.0

I will be updating this list as soon as parts sell so far I have sold:
- Dash
- Airbags
- Radiator
- Ac condenser
- Catalytic converters
- Rear window motor and regulator
- Passenger fender
- Brake master cylinder