Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 12:22 PM

ac1617 will become famous soon enough ac1617 will become famous soon enough

ac1617 will become famous soon enough ac1617 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
lol, i hear you. i think knowing my luck - ill take the thing in for the refill (i really will probably do this at some point) and they will either tell me they found something else i 'cant' ignore or my 4x4 system or tranny wont work 100% perfect as it does now. i just try to be careful fixing problems that arent there or over complicate things (can you blame me? i spent a lot of time in the vw/audi scene and subaru wrx...hency my current Toyota, that calls for lifetime transmission fluid lol.) to each their own.
You keep moving parts lubricated to PREVENT wear/problems, you don't lubricate parts to fix wear/problems.
It's illogical to wait until the transmission starts to slip to replace the fluid, the same way you don't wait for your engine to start knocking before changing the oil. Damage has already been done at that point.
ac1617 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote