View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 09:40 PM

BlazingSun is on a distinguished road

BlazingSun is on a distinguished road
No turn signal / hazard lights / Horn / brights

Hey guys.. As you can tell from the title im in a bit of a bind.

Long story short, I had to jump my car a few days ago because I left my lights on, ever since then it's been really struggling to start and the battery was pretty old.

So Im on the way to the auto store and my blinkers dont work, nor did my hazard lights, this was BEFORE I replaced my battery. I don't know if driving down that bumpy road had to do with it? Because right after I got on the freeway that's when I noticed the problem.

I replaced my battery and the car starts up like a dream. But still no turn signal. Fuse was shot, so I replaced it. It was fixed for a second and then the fuse immediately blew out. Replaced it a third time, same thing.

I've replaced my horn fuse and it hasn't shorted yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I'm not sure what's going on.. the problem started before the battery replacement. It's obviously not a fuse issue im just not too good on wiring.

Anyone have any suggestions for me with all the issues im having? The dashboard looks OK.. I still dont get the arrows for turning. My normal lights seem to work fine, but not the brights. I just want to try and figure this out before Im forced to take it in. Any help is appreciated, and I'm kind of a newbie so be patient with me.

Edit: I forgot to mention I just replaced the brake lights last night. Those seem to be working ok, Im not sure if those would cause these issues? I've looked into relays a little but I don't know much about them, I don't wanna waste $35 on one to not have that be the issue though.

Last edited by BlazingSun; 06-05-2019 at 09:52 PM.
BlazingSun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote