Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 11:18 AM

atalarico will become famous soon enough

atalarico will become famous soon enough
I ran into this issue a few months back after two separate alignment shops said that the rack bushings were bad and my wheel won't stay straight for long after an alignment. Confirmed it myself after noticing that the truck stayed in alignment after a few months but the wheel wouldn't keep straight.

I took it to a trusted shop and they confirmed it, and I just got a new reman'd rack since the bushings they were referring to are internal. Kind of a disappointment since I was able to do the bushings myself in my 3rd gen, but it did fix the issue.

1997 4-Runner Limited w/ factory locker. Totaled in February 2018. Still miss it.
atalarico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote