View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 09:21 PM

AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future

AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capnemo View Post
I get this error :

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Cannot delete multiple posts...cannot even read them
Explain exactly how you're trying to delete the posts.

Edit: Never mind, I see what you're saying, I got the same error when trying to view all of the topics you're wanting to delete.

A Moderator is going to have to try and get rid of them.

My question would be why is the error happening when you try and create a topic, are you posting from a phone or a computer, you might try using a different browser if this is an issue with all of your latest tries at posting a topic or it just those topics ??

Last edited by AuSeeker; 06-06-2019 at 09:52 PM.
AuSeeker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote