View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 05:56 PM

cartc is on a distinguished road

cartc is on a distinguished road
I've always owned cars, mostly V8's with a Camry or two in there. I did a ton of research on 4runners since I have a few friends that have them, and all of them said the same thing. "Reliable, they will go forever, and great for a family vehicle". They were not kidding, I've only had mine for a week now, but I love this thing. The ride is so smooth, with a ton of space in it, I think the wife likes it more than I do. We are a SUV family now I guess, with my 4runner and her Grand Cherokee.
cartc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2