Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 05:21 PM

tdubz is on a distinguished road

tdubz is on a distinguished road
Alignment numbers after 2.5/1.5". Do they look OK?

I just installed my Dobinsons 2.5/1.5" lift, Wildpeak A/T3W 275 tires, and followed it up with an alignment. I have stock UCAs. Full details below, if needed.

I am asking because when driving, it seems like the 4Runner doesn't seem to want to stay in the lane. It is not noticeably pulling one way or another, but it seems like it is more difficult to keep it tracking straight. Most of the driving so far has been on highway or multi-lane roads. When I look at the 4Runner parked on a flat surface + steering straight--it appears the passengers side wheel's camber is angled a bit more than the drivers, but the numbers don't seem to reflect this.

Wondering if you guys would give advice on the resulting numbers:

The guys at the shop seemed pretty reasonable and were recommended by the local America's tires.

Note: This is also my first experience with AT tires on my 4Runner. So I may also just be overly sensitive, and need to get used to them.

Build:
Front : Dobinsons C59-302 + GS59-221
Rear : Dobinsons C59-505 + GS59-705
Tires : Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 275/70/R17
Wheels : 2018 4Runner SR5 "Snowflake" 17x7 (15mm bs)

tdubz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote