Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 11:19 AM

mcarey86 is on a distinguished road

mcarey86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant138 View Post
It's not about who is allowed to speed and "muuah ruughts cuz merica" it's about physics and not endangering people's lives.

Yes emergency services should be allowed to go fast if they need to.
LOL, I like his wild agenda jump. Surprised he didn't tell you about how his missle owning rights are being infringed.

My WRX had it's limiter removed, and I took it into the triple digits quite a few times. It was designed to perform like that. It was on tires, also designed to perform like that. The car was made to drive, turn, and stop, at speed.

The 4Runner on the other hand... is the total opposite.

I don't think anyone here is suggesting no one has the right to go as fast as they want. Moreso, just that it's dangerous in the vehicle we are here to discuss. And- there is a dramatic difference between going 80, compared to say anywheres north of 100.
mcarey86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote