Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 09:05 AM
Official Vendor

Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of
Official Vendor

Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of Victory 4x4 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CF_Machete View Post
Looking good so far. Please do not use those ghetto latch style gate locks. I can't imagine paying a premium on a quality product only to have it look slapped together at the end like almost every other company out there.

There's one company that uses handle style gate latches / locks and although they are on the pricey end, it's probably the only bumper I would consider. However it doesn't increase the rear clearance angles and maintains the stock hitch, which is odd.

Here's a great oppertunity to increase clearence, make a product that looks and functions well and most importantly take my $
Thank you.

I know what latch you are referring to and it looks to be an amazing design. I have no first-hand experience with it though.

We’ve used a lot of different latching mechanisms on Jeep swingouts over the last 16 years. When it comes down to it, K.I.S.S principal applies. Some of those boring latches actually work better than overly complicated latch mechanisms. You also run into a supply issue. It’s not good for customers if the only option for replacement parts is through the manufacturer. We are not a latch company. We are an armor manufacturer, so it’s wise to stay in your lane and not cause difficulties producing something you have no specialty in.

We will be using a latch like this, rather than a draw-pull latch. They sit much tighter to the face of the bumper and work well.
Attached Images
Rear Bumper with Modular Swingouts NOW AVAILABLE! NEW VIDEO-latch-jpg 

Offering quality steel and aluminum goods for Toyotas | Victory 4x4

@victoryrunner
Victory 4x4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote