View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 09:14 AM

ProfessorP has a spectacular aura about ProfessorP has a spectacular aura about

ProfessorP has a spectacular aura about ProfessorP has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Moleman View Post
rigtec is sounds like he has a couple of screws loose.
Sorry to the OP for adding to the derail, but...

WOW... is T4R experiencing a Prozac shortage?!?!

Pretty obvious that Mutant138 was trying to compliment Rigtec on being knowledgeable and helpful. Rigtec misunderstood the tone and went overboard with his reply. Mutant138 attempted to explain it was a compliment and Rigtec still didn't get it and kept looking to be insulted.

How is what Mutant said insulting? I don't get where the insult is in this statement. "Second post today I've seen from you that is just packed with technical info. I hope you are getting paid enough."

This place can get really snarky and uptight sometimes. My Ford F-150 was a POS, but the forum was way more relaxed and calm.

Last edited by ProfessorP; 06-14-2019 at 09:25 AM.
ProfessorP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote