Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 01:04 PM

ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough

ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough ProfessorP is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATtruckarmor View Post
It's a similar base product as commercial vehicle signs, but a much higher quality magnetic sheeting. Also, they do come with some cool patterns, and they are a printed vinyl magnet with a matte or gloss vinyl topcoat which further adds to the durability and protects the graphics very well. If you hit something hard enough to rip these, you just bought yourself actual body damage under them.
Not denying the effectiveness of your product. My only criticism is that your website does nothing to inform me about your product other than letting me know what the pattern will be and how many pieces I get for my particular application. Very little of the stuff mentioned in your responses to this thread are in the product descriptions, FAQ or "about us." The website has a one page privacy policy full of information, but your product info is mostly absent. In depth product info with a crap-ton of detailed photos and videos inform the consumer. Informed consumers buy your products.

Not associated with the following manufacturers in any way, but I think Victory 4x4, RCI Off Road and Green Lane, etc. do pretty good jobs of informing the consumer online.
ProfessorP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote