View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 03:17 PM

hikenbike is on a distinguished road

hikenbike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspagna1 View Post
I can't agree more. This is the direction I see myself heading. I am on my second 4Runner. I had a 97 for 16years and in 2011 bought my current SR5. My wife has back issues and she is starting to find getting into the 4Runner harder & harder. My next vehicle may be a Highlander?
2019 GLC 300 4MATIC Midsize SUV | Mercedes-Benz USA

Yes, a tad more than a Highlander but supremely comfortable......and surprisingly reliable for Mercedes. Just got one for my wife and, if I'm being honest, the thought of ditching my '16 4rnr for one of these has crossed my mind more than a few times.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty" - Winston Churchill
hikenbike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote