Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 02:56 PM

Woz1976-MT is on a distinguished road

Woz1976-MT is on a distinguished road
I like the idea of a 1/4-inch aluminum front bumper that is winch-capable.

I would *really* be interested in a full hoop design with stainless mesh screen (all powder coated) to protect from ice chunks, gravel, large flying insects/birds, from getting past the grill.

I would also prefer the the hitch point in the front so that a winch could be easily moved between front and rear, as well as being stowed at home during times when I'm not off-roading. Some kind of nice plate/cover for the front and rear receivers (perhaps put the Victory logo on it) for when the winch is not in use.

2016 Trail Edition | Classic Silver | KDSS | Entune with Nav | Factory Remote Start | TRD Pro Matte Black Wheels | Cooper Discoverer A/Tw LT265/70/17 Tires
Woz1976-MT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote