View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 04:39 PM

Alex3rdT4R is on a distinguished road

Alex3rdT4R is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepar View Post
If it is a 2000 limited, someone swapped (and painted) an 01-02 grille onto it. Obviously not a big deal (and I personally like the looks of that grille more), but it is a potential flag for an area that may have had some previous damage.
Its actually a 2002, the only year that they made the Golden Pearl. It's pretty rare from what I've read, and it has a lot of paint matched parts like the rear license plate bracket and front grill like you mentioned. Its no accident verified through carfax and a visual inspection. All VIN stickers are in place and match.

Its a unicorn in its own way, yeah its not a 5 speed with an elocker, but its a very good looking 4runner. The pic I added doesnt do the color justice. I'll have to add some more later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCMach View Post
Agreed. Stuff the biggest ones you can find on it. Biggest thing with trails is going to be clearance. Even in stock form you'll find you can go more places than your running boards and front bumper agree with.

What trails are you thinking of running in CO? Unless you are real late season most of the higher passes are going to still be closed after the winter we had this year.
I'm aiming for BFGoodrich KO2's in 265/75/16. I'll hold off on the Bilsteins and 99 talls for now then.

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure on the trails yet, but I will be staying near Fort Collins, so most likely anything near there that will be open. I'll be headed there in mid-July.
Alex3rdT4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote