Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 12:42 PM

mscuil is on a distinguished road

mscuil is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
One of my customers is trying to trade some work on his Airstream for his ‘04 Disco. It has OME, new 33” Generals, an ARB front bumper and some other goodies. It’s a beautiful rig with no sunroofs to leak but needs an engine. Typical Rover... He has $22,000 in it and would trade it for probably $6,000 in work, but I’m not going down that particular rabbit hole. You just can’t beat Toyota reliability!

Link to my tan vs gray Softopper thread on mud:
Emergency help needed! | IH8MUD Forum
Appreciate the link but imo tan looks great with red, and I don't care if the interior doesn't match. Lots of very strong opinions in that forum regarding matching the interior to the top. Also you can wear a brown belt with black shoes, no rules in fashion...

Can't wait!
mscuil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote