Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 12:46 PM

ayeyothisiskyle has a spectacular aura about ayeyothisiskyle has a spectacular aura about

ayeyothisiskyle has a spectacular aura about ayeyothisiskyle has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CavPro View Post
boomer crowd doesn't buy into the influencer industry
Yeah, they just take pictures with their iPads... I bought my parents iPhone 7s and my mom asks me if she can get an iPad, "for taking pictures on their trips." I just said no and left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRami View Post
A little disappointed in some of the reactions here. He said he was getting older and needed something more comfortable. He can afford it. Stop assuming his desires are your desires, we all have different needs and most of you would love this thing for a weekend. He gets to keep it forever.

The blog shows he actually uses the toys he buys. Nice purchase OP!
But if we all don't look the same and have the same mods we're not overlanders!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khjphoto View Post
Thank you!

Hey -youngsters- by the grace of God you too will age. Then you will see the wisdom of "comfort"

I did love my Runner though. Many great adventures.
Cheers man, congrats on the new rig and keep enjoying the outdoors! As we youngsters will say, haters gon' hate
2016 Trail + KDSS | Kings 2.5 w. Adj + Ext Travel Front & Rear - JBA High Caster UCA - Icon 3" "Overland" Springs - Proline 4x4 Rear Elite Dual Swingout Bumper - Demello Offroad X-Wing Sliders - SCS Ray 10 - Falken Wildpeak MT01 285/70/17 - Dirty Pants
ayeyothisiskyle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote