97 4runner 3.4L manual 4x4
TRD supercharger with URD 7th injector
Airaid intake tube
2.5" fox racing shocks with Total chaos uniball upper control arms
2.5" icon piggy back shocks with ome 2" lift springs
plastic guy's front and rear bumpstops
Detroit true track helical limited slip diff in the rear
275-70-17 bfg a\t 2 tires on FJ cruiser wheels
2005 Tundra 4x4 front brake calipers with EBC slotted rotors and green stuff pads (bigger calipers and thicker rotors than standard 4runner parts)
Flowmaster muffler
custom front skidplate +front crossmember
custom rock sliders
Alpine ICS-X7HD Digital Media Receiver w/ 7" touch screen
TRS HID head lights
20" led light bar
Corbeau sport seats (driver seat bottom isn't in the best condition)

Well maintained with mostly OEM(toyota) parts, too many to list, but here are some important ones:
Clutch holds strong, changed it out ~240k (have marlin HD clutch kit new in box, thought I was going to need it after supercharger install)
Headgasket updated to the OEM MLS (multi-layer steel)version when added supercharger ~260k (97s had older type of gasket which would blow)
Timing belt, water pump and rollers were replaced ~290k
Supercharger nose cone, bearings and oil ~280k
OEM lower ball joints ~295k
OEM front lower control arms + bushings ~305K
Rear control arm bushings all replaced with Whiteline bushings ~305k
Most all engine sensors knock 02 etc. coils plugs wires. fuel pump fuel regulator injectors fuel filter a\c compressor starter alternator

Doesn't leave any oil on the ground, but has remnants of many oil changes

This vehicle was in a wreck that bent in the core support and deployed the airbags, in ~2014. All parts were replaced\fixed by me and have been trouble free since then. This has a clean Nevada title.

Selling because I bought a Lexus LX570 (Lexus version of the Toyota Land Cruiser) that I want to build up.
97 4runner 3.4l, 5spd, 4wd trd s\c, urd 7th injector, tc upper arms, Fox 2.5" extended travel coil overs, Icon 2.5" piggy back rear shocks, ome 2" lift rear springs, fj cruiser wheels,custom front skid, Modified trail gear rock sliders, tundra brakes, 275/70r/17 bfg AT ko2, true track, Corbeau sport seats, trs h1 hid retrofit.
2011 BMW 135I 6spd
2009 Lexus LX570

Last edited by turbo8; 06-25-2019 at 03:04 PM.
turbo8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote