Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 08:06 PM

Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice

Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirenire View Post
We currently have the Nuna Pipa Lite infant seat behind the passenger seat and it’s doable but you sacrifice leg room up front. We are now looking for a convertible car seat and wanted to make sure it works behind the driver’s seat bc we’re planning baby #2 and know the infant seat doesn’t fit there. I tried 3 yesterday, the Clek Foonf, Britax Advocate, and the Nuna Rava. Only the Rava fit without having to move up the seat and the anti-rebound bar was about 2 inches away from the seat making it too dangerous to use. Right now we’re struggling to find a seat that will work. I’m seeing these posts from ppl with seats behind the driver and I’m curious which seats you fit there rear facing?
Diono Radian Rxt with this angle adjuster. I’m 5’10” but easily fit it rear facing behind the driver seat with this as it adjusts the angle but also lifts the top of the seat above the seat back of the front seats. Super secure with the 4runner’s latch system. I’ve used it in our outback before the 4runner (with my 7 year old daughter) then for 2 years with the 4runner until we flipped my son around to be forward facing.

Diono™ Angle Adjuster | buybuy BABY

Best thing with the Diono’s is how much room they leave forward facing and they work from 5-100lbs (Rear facing, convertible, booster).

Here is a pic I snapped today for another thread. We put the two next to each other (now that my kids are 4 and 7). We used to have the forward facing in the middle and rear facing on the end. I like the two here so an adult can more easily sit in the back seat (insert grandparent).

Sorry for the sideways 4runner Rocket Mode pic.
Attached Images
Car Seats and leg room-56cb3a2d-a211-432d-a00c-f662603f7571-jpg 
2015 SR5 Premium 4wd Magnetic Grey w/3rd row: Frontrunner Slimline II 3/4 Rack - Yakima Skybox 16 - Weathertech - 22" Behind Grill Light Bar - TRD Skid w/Full Aluminum RCI Skids - RCI Sliders - Falken AT3 265 SL - Lamin-X - Taxa Cricket
"If I Can Do it You Can" Light Bar Install
ARB Breather Mod
Cymon's Weekend Warrior/MFD Thread
Cymon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote