Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 09:02 PM

HunterDonahue is on a distinguished road

HunterDonahue is on a distinguished road
2016 GX460 vs 2015 Limited

So I am looking to trade in my 2015 Limited RWD with 64k miles for a 2016 GX460 with 80k miles and comfort package. I bought my 4runner for many reasons: the exceptional resale value, the cargo space(I had a small Cadilac SUV prior to the 4R), and the many features it offers. I am about to go on a 36 hr road trip and have been contemplating a trade for a GX460. If I was to get the GX460, my monthly payment would go down $100 and insurance would go up $52/mth, giving a grand total of $48/mth savings. The GX460 has a 3rd row, blind spot monitoring with rear traffic, a trailer hitch, heated and cooled seats, and 2nd row heated seats. I drive around 23k miles per year, so the comfort of a vehicle is definitely a factor in my decision. If you were in my position, what would you do? If I am going to buy the GX460, I have 1 week to do so before my trip. How is the resale value compared to a 4R limited? How is the ride and sound isolation compared to a 4R?
HunterDonahue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote