View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 02:07 PM

Mudeprived is on a distinguished road

Mudeprived is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuSeeker View Post
Since you stated you have found uses for the generator "outside" the house, I sure hope when using it for inside power you still have the generator located outside, I sure don't want to hear someone has died from carbon monoxide!!!

I know most know to have the generator outside and not inside while it's running it, but there are some for whatever reason doesn't know that it can kill someone, so consider this post as a FYI/Public Service Warning for those not knowing the danger of running a generator or any internal combustion engine inside the home!!

During the last couple of hurricanes here in the southeast there were several deaths from generators being ran/used inside the houses without power!!
Sorry I worded that wrong. Genny is always outside. I meant for using power tools to do work outside where it normally requires an outlet + miles of extension cords.

I have an electric chainsaw that sees alot of use and the generator makes using it so much easier.

Last edited by Mudeprived; 07-04-2019 at 02:09 PM.
Mudeprived is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote