Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 11:30 AM

bigmace is on a distinguished road

bigmace is on a distinguished road
Possibly interested in the icon front springs. But I guess I need some clarification, can I run these on my bilstein 5100s? Will they lift more / less of a lift? I would assume they at least improve the ride quality over the factory springs. I have Icon 2" springs in the rear and really like the improved ride quality.

edit: sounds like these wont fit 5100s

Last edited by bigmace; 07-05-2019 at 12:15 PM.
bigmace is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2