View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 11:20 PM

2ndhandyotaman will become famous soon enough

2ndhandyotaman will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanTechJake View Post
Did you look at the pictures? Yes they are same as OEM. Toyota doesn’t manufacture the parts themselves, they use mitsuboshi for their timing belts and Bando for their drive belts and Aisin for their water pumps and koyo for their seals and pulleys.

I have a transfer case output shaft seal in the Toyota packaging FROM THE DEALER and it has KOYO embossed in it.
So an OE seal doesn't have the Toyota p/n embossed on it? I have no idea, that's why I'm asking. From all of the feedback on the different t-belt kits to use, aircabinman definitely gets the best feedback. I'm just trying to be sure that they're legit parts ( either 100% OE or a darn good aftermarket version).

When the dealership is selling me parts at wholesale cost and that price is more than twice of what this ebay kit is, the skeptic in me has to wonder 'how' can the ebay seller can offer the same parts at a deep discount.