View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 06:33 PM

TheUltimateBohab is on a distinguished road

TheUltimateBohab is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by by-tor View Post
Did the work myself, except for the Alignment which my local Firestone did (and the steering wheel is still off by 1 or 2 degrees).

I never disconnected the wheel sensors, but I also don't explicitly recall verifying their connections either.

That being said, could wheel speed sensors throw off the acceleration as well, or is that something that's unrelated?
I wouldnt think so but maybe i would assume that a speed sensor would just throw speedo off but ive only had my 4th gen for a few days i know in the older ones it wouldnt make a difference...

Something similer happened to my buddies mustang it ended up being a plugged catalytic converter.... I never trust a tire shop there is one here in wisconsin that i had proof on would break your vehicle so you would have to go back especially if the customer was a woman.... Plus they also hire young very stupid kids to do the work.... If it where me i would be blaming the tire shop....

You probably said it already but do you have any dash lights on? Maybe get it plugged in and see if something comes up.
TheUltimateBohab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote