Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 12:08 PM
official vendor

YotaMD is on a distinguished road
official vendor

YotaMD is on a distinguished road
YotaMD Titanium-banded Remote Shell for Limited 5th Gen

Hey all, I'm a new sponsor on here and just wanted to make you aware of a sweet 5th Gen offering! Check out the store page here for more pics and details: YotaMD

This should fit all the Limited 5th Gens with the keyless start remotes. I don't supply the buttons, so you'll need to ensure your buttons look exactly what what you see in the pics below.

Details:

The shell is an ultra-high precision 3D printed nylon. You would never know it was a printed material. Step lines are completely invisible on the external surfaces. The colored shells are Cerakoted and are extremely durable. Cerakote is a ceramic coating commonly used on firearms and knives. It's exceptionally strong and vibrant.

There's a grade 5 titanium band that provides a few unique features. They include:
  • Reinforced Isolated Keyring
  • Polished Key Guide and Retainer
  • Aesthetic Enhancement
  • Key Release Mechanism
  • Designed for Optimum Range

The titanium is water jet with the highest possible edge finish making it a small work of art by itself. I use local shops for the printing and Cerakote for the shells and for the titanium processing.

Ask any questions you may have here and feel free to reach out via email as well at [email protected] .

Thanks all, I'm excited to start contributing to the 5th gen 4Runner community!

YotaMD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote