View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 05:54 PM

Makakilo is on a distinguished road

Makakilo is on a distinguished road
Thanks Ill keep that info in mind, I do know before my lift, the front was sagging really bad and the tires are near bald on the inside. While driving on the freeway before the lift the wheel was twitchy also which I figured was due to the poor alignment and saggy suspension. Ill post an update when I'm done. I'm still surprised they want to charge more because its lifted. The steering wheel sits fairly perfectly strait without adjustment. The only thing visibly needing adjustment is the positive camber but I imagine there might also be a bit of a toe-in.