View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 06:45 PM

ac1617 will become famous soon enough ac1617 will become famous soon enough

ac1617 will become famous soon enough ac1617 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdubz View Post
Gah so frustrating. The crappy roads may actually help, since you have to pay attention already. Our roads are quite nice and flat. This could mean (but hopefully not) that your camber is out, which you wouldn't necessarily feel that much, just your tires would. But what I think it means, is that each one is a bit unique.

Out of curiosity, why waiting for the bumper for the alignment? Changing springs? Having the alignment shop try to move the wheel forward?
Maybe, but it's not like I'm madly correcting my line as a result. I was able to keep the vehicle in line with minimal corrections.
As for waiting for an alignment, I don't use my vehicle daily for commuting so it's best that I wait for the bumper and allow my suspension to settle before doing an alignment. The weight of the bumper will reduce my lift by about 0.5 inches which would allow the alignment to get close to spec.
ac1617 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote