Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 10:02 AM

iamBazzy is on a distinguished road

iamBazzy is on a distinguished road
I wasn't chasing the shake, rather upgrading everything since I was adding a lift. Replaced inner and outer tie rods, entire braking system, new wheels and tires, new upper control arms, sway-bar bushings, UCA bushings.. Still noticed a wobble. Went to have it aligned recently and the tech alerted me to my lower control arm bushings having some signs of dry rot on the inside of the bushing. Waiting on new ones to arrive, hopefully that's the issue because I don't know what else there could be
iamBazzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote