View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 03:42 PM

KingTaco is a jewel in the rough KingTaco is a jewel in the rough KingTaco is a jewel in the rough

KingTaco is a jewel in the rough KingTaco is a jewel in the rough KingTaco is a jewel in the rough
GX F Sport Wheels in PNW

*****SOLD*****

Selling my almost new set of 5 OEM Lexus F Sport Wheels and tires. 4 of the 5 wheels are almost brand new in February from Lexus dealer. Less than 5,000 miles on them. The 5th (spare) wheel I bought used, and has two small (smaller than a dime) scrapes on the lip. Tires are Toyo Open Country A/T2 275/65/18 and should easily last until next year (tires have more than 5k miles on them; unsure how many). Setup comes with Lexus F Sport installation kit with spline lug nuts and 5 matching wheel locks with key. All wheels have F Sport center caps in perfect condition. Fitment is 6x139.7 or 6.5.5. I had these on my 4Runner, and know they look great on a Tacoma, or obviously many Lexus applications. I believe there are many Tundra and Sequoia trucks that fit these as well. They look great, and you don't see them around much. They are available on Lexus GX vehicles as part of the F Sport appearance package only. Located in Boise, Idaho and willing to travel. $850. Here is manufacturer info:
F Sport Alloy Wheel
Part Number: PTR5660120
18" cast aluminum wheel
Aggressive styling with a premium liquid silver high-gloss finish
Lighter weight compared to stock wheels (12% lighter)
Wheel dimension is 18”x7.5”
Requires F SPORT Wheel Installation Kit, which includes unique spline drive lug nuts and wheel locks
These wheels feature premium Liquid Silver finish and are 12 percent lighter weight compared to stock wheels (reducing unsprung weight). Unique spline-drive lug nuts and wheel locks accompany the Lexus 18-in Alloy Wheels.

BOLT CIRCLE / P.C.D.: 6 On 139.7 mm
DIAMETER: 18"
LOGO: F-SPORT
MATERIAL: Cast Aluminum
OFFSET: 20 mm
SPOKE: 6
WHEEL WIDTH: 7.5"

18" x 7.5" x 20 mm
Lo-Pressure Cast Aluminum F-SPORT Wheel
6 on 139.7mm (6 on 5.5") P.C.D.
106 mm Center Bore
12 mm conical-seat lugholes
Lugnut Kit with F-SPORT Wheel Locks is PTR27-60120 included PPO, required and sold separately for DIO
Replacement Center Cap is PTR56-60120-AA
PPO Code: 7F
F-SPORT Wheel weight = 28.59 lbs

Last edited by KingTaco; 07-13-2019 at 05:23 PM.
KingTaco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote