Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 08:05 PM

Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough

Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough Road Bull is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless Diamond View Post
Here's another question about your Coopers. Do they flat spot in the AM? or after sitting for any extended period of time? I'm running the same tire in a 33" and man it feels like I'm on Mythbusters trying to drive on square wheels when I first start out in the AM. They smooth out after a couple of miles, but its a little dynamic until then.
Ya know.. I can't say that I have notice that. However.. Not news to you, but our streets suck. Sometimes my rear spare starts moving up and down slightly, (maybe due to tires...), or maybe just wavy street. For instance, I was thinking about making a bunch of noise when they were repaving I-5 North from Kent, Des Moines Road to Seatac because even after brand new asphalt being laid, I seemed to notice that if felt like the pavement equivalent to a Ruffles potato chip. I thought that my, then KO2s were out of balance. But it is the road.

I would say, that IF I get flat spots, it is barely noticeable and / or disappears very quickly. Maybe that is due to running the larger 315/75/16s? No idea. I might try the Milestar Patagonias next time just to change it up a bit. We'll see how all my friends Patonias hold up over time. Hard to beat for the money though, at least as far as aggressive tires go.
Road Bull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote