Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 08:18 PM

KarrotJuice is on a distinguished road

KarrotJuice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXJeremy View Post
Great customer service from Motivx. This was the response I got from them..

It sounds like you got a defective wrench. It's rare, but occasionally during manufacturing the lower portion of the wrench becomes slightly rotated and no longer correctly indexed with the 64mm hex portion above which causes the problem you're describing. I was able to find your order that you placed on Amazon on 7/5/2019, just confirm for me that the shipping address is still good for you and I'll have our warehouse send you a replacement out today for you at no charge. I'm also including a pre-paid return shipping label for you to send the defective wrench back, we would like to inspect it to make sure that's the issue. Just print it out and attach it to the box and drop it in the mail. Let me know on the address and if you have any additional questions. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. -Motivx Support Team
Glad you got it worked out. Also glad I purchased a Motivx wrench. Love to buy products from companies that care and stand behind their products.
KarrotJuice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote