Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 05:06 PM

APhelps has a spectacular aura about APhelps has a spectacular aura about

APhelps has a spectacular aura about APhelps has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesooohoppy View Post
is there a reason why people are not swapping in aftermarket steering wheels in these vehicles? maybe im not looking hard enough, but i dont think ive seen a single 3rd gen with an aftermarket wheel.

i found a thread on here where someone put an IS300 OEM wheel in it. I have a very nice leather personal wheel with a Toms horn button i want to put in my 99 (that, ironically, i was going to put in my IS300 before i sold it), i just have to buy more 'important' stuff in the mean time. getting rid of the airbag is another plus for me, as well as a QR for security purposes.
Aftermarket steering wheels are generally kind of expensive especially if you actually want one that isn't a junk ebay one.

The most cost effective solution and generally best solution is pulling a wheel out of another vehicle from a junkyard. Wheelskinz are crap. They look bad and mine lasted only about a year or so before the leather starting to look worn.
APhelps is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote