Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 11:19 AM

JJRus237 has a spectacular aura about JJRus237 has a spectacular aura about

JJRus237 has a spectacular aura about JJRus237 has a spectacular aura about
Been a little whine since I updated this, I致e installed a switch pros, the SDHQ mount inside is legit and the PowerTrays is also pretty neat. Only thing I知 concerned about is having the unit mounted flat which is exactly what switch pros says not to do. So I値l be modifying that soon here. C4 ladder is getting delivered today and the Prinsu rack was sold. My GFC is done, so when I get some free time I値l be making the trek up to Montana from so cal to go get it instead of having it shipped and then hit glacier national park while I知 up there. Pretty excited about it.

In other news I also completely destroyed my TRD skid plate to the point where it bent my subframe and folded it into the RCI plate behind it. Ill try and get some pictures later. Will be going to my guy soon to get all straightened out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JJRus237 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote