Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 08:26 AM

pumacat24 has a spectacular aura about pumacat24 has a spectacular aura about

pumacat24 has a spectacular aura about pumacat24 has a spectacular aura about
My dealership called yesterday and both the Southeast Regional Tech and Toyota NA tech will be here on Tuesday AM to look at my car.

I have requested/insisted that I have a meeting with them. They said no problem.

No doubt, some people actually had bad tires and were able to fix it, but there's a large number of us whose tires/wheels are in perfect condition and still have this vibration. I will be bringing this thread and maybe a few others printed out, along with the Lexus SB.

So if you guys have any legit questions you think I should ask the Toyota NA tech, let me know by tomorrow!

I will be asking about what the regional tech did (alignment, road facing, suspension re-torquing, etc.) and what their plan of action is now?

I will report back after the meeting and hopefully with a positive update and fix for everyone else who is losing it over this same issue.

*fingers crossed*
'02 4Runner SR5 4WD... SOLD
pumacat24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote