View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 12:13 PM

mo_mo has a spectacular aura about mo_mo has a spectacular aura about

mo_mo has a spectacular aura about mo_mo has a spectacular aura about
my $.02:

Mine has generally had the steering wheel vibe at 60mph (with KDSS, stock suspension). It was minor to not noticeable with the OEM tires, but with the more aggressive duratracs it is more noticeable (stock size, LT load range C). It is temperature and tire pressure dependent. Cold mornings it is generally not noticeable, but hot afternoons it will become more prominent. I believe this to be primarily a tire balance issue for my vehicle. The tire balancers did their work at stock tire pressure blissfully unaware that the LT tires should be run on the street at a higher pressure. If I drop the tire pressure to the stock levels, the vibration goes away, matching the road force balancing work a bit better. It also gets better when I rotate my tires and shows up again after about 2.5k miles or so.
Demello Hybrid Bolt On Sliders | Toyo Open Country AT III LT285/70R17 C | Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Stage 2 | Durobumps | Rago Molle Panels | Leather steering wheel cover | RCI Full Skids (Aluminum) | Drawer less drawer system and sleeping platform. | TRD CAI | RAV4 Sideview Mirrors: 87961-42D20 & 87931-42D50 | Blackvue DR650S-2CH | Cobra 75 WX ST with 4’ Firestik + Magnet Roof Top Mount | MXT275 Midland GMRS radio | 3M Crystalline: Front CR70, A-B CR50, B-Aft CR40 | RRW Leather Seat Covers w/Besond Seat Heaters| 3DMax Floor Mats and Rear Husky Liner | former LT265/70R17 C Duratracs
mo_mo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote