Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 12:15 PM

Artec Industries is on a distinguished road

Artec Industries is on a distinguished road
We thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We pride ourselves on delivering a great product and having an even better customer customer experience, but it looks like we have not hit those marks here.

Our goal is not to be perfect, but to handle and address issues to ensure customer satisfaction and there are no excuses for any of the issues that you experienced.

I will be reaching out to you Bryant to ensure that we get you a replacement bumper and that any issues are resolved.

As in terms the communication, we have a number or ways to reach us, best is through our website "Contact Us" page or direct email to [email protected]. While we are active on Social Media that is typically handled by the marketing team and not directly by the customer support team.

We are a small company and though we seem to have a big footprint, we still take all of these factors and make sure it gets pushed out to every department to ensure that all staff areas understand that their job 100% contributes to our goal of complete customer satisfaction.

I do apologize for the delay in responding here, but this thread was just brought to my attention on Sunday and I wanted to make sure our account was properly set up to ensure we could properly respond.

If any of you should have any questions on this product or have a fitment or support issue that does not get resolved to your satisfaction, please reach out to me directly, my information is below.

Thank you.

Armando Verdugo
Director of Sales
Artec Industries
[email protected]
Main 855-278-3299 ext. 805
Mobile 480-290-5993
Artec Industries is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote