Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Holy sinkhole!!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 10:46 PM

TheUltimateBohab is on a distinguished road

TheUltimateBohab is on a distinguished road
Holy sinkhole!!

So I was taking the runner on some back roads today and I went through what I thought was a smallish not crazy deep as hell mud puddle WRONG!! it ended up being a four foot deep hole full of water.... mud and water all the way up to the headlights on the one side as soon as I hit it I thought uh oh this isn't good..... I was pretty sure I was stuck you know up to the headlights but apparently not I put it in 4-wheel drive and drove out!!!! With only minimal effort..... four people on four wheelers rolled up while I was sitting there testing the depth (after i was in it....)their minds were absolutely blown when I drove that thing out of there..... they were trying to tell me I was going to need a tractor or a tow truck to get out but after I got out they were cheering and clapping and smiling and so was I ear to ear.... and thats stone cold stock with bald terrible road tires that I hate! I tell you when I get a good set of tires on that it's going to be unstoppable....

Had this been a Chevy or worse ford I can say with absolute certainty that I would have needed a tractor to get out I used to work for a farm and we had the big three as work trucks I got those suckers stuck more than enough times to know what they're capable of there would have been no chance in all of hell that they would have got out....

The amount I love my 4Runner is staggering!!!! Sometimes I catch a glimpse of it and I have to stop and weep because of its excellence!!!!

The downside is now my doors are completely and totally full of water underneath my hood is full of mud and the carpet is soggy with chunky mud on passenger side.....

Moral of the story is if it looks like a small normal mud puddle in the road don't fall for it get out and check because I didn't I'm lucky I didn't roll it....

I don't know why the photo is turned sideways and that was only the very Edge of the hole I had to drive in further to end up getting back out the further I drove in the deeper it got I wish I would have been thinking I would have had my wife get a video the random people got one maybe I'll end up onYouTube....
Attached Images
Holy sinkhole!!-20190727_191041_40-1-_30-jpeg 
TheUltimateBohab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote