View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 09:23 PM

Ehahn84 is on a distinguished road

Ehahn84 is on a distinguished road
Sorry to hear this! I know itÂ’s a pain because IÂ’ve been there with Toyota before. Back in 2005 (or maybe 2006) I bought a Scion and my had a serious rattle in the rear of the vehicle. Three different dealerships couldnÂ’t figure it out, so I got a lemon law lawyer involved (no cost to me as Toyota ended up paying the bill) and she got Toyota to fly out two national techs/investigators. They determined that my car had three broken pinch welds and told me to pick out a new car. They were going to transfer my loan and financing directly to a new vehicle. Everything stayed the same...just a different vin and obviously a new car with less miles. If I wanted any different options I had to either a) pay out of pocket right then and there, or b) redo my financing to include the add ons.

Ehahn84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote