View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 09:44 PM

Ehahn84 is on a distinguished road

Ehahn84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumacat24 View Post
That's good news to hear... Did they apply all of the payment you had made on the lemon as well? So you basically had one big credit, plus whatever was remaining from your finance?

I hope that's what they do.

That is exactly what they did. I owed like $9k on the lemon. And when I got the new one with 13 miles I still only owed $9k. They even paid for new tax and licensing.

Ehahn84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote