View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 11:19 PM

ajsimeon is on a distinguished road

ajsimeon is on a distinguished road
My 2014 “limited” even looks like a trd pro. Got the hood scoop today after getting lucky and finding a used blizzard pearl hood! Couldn’t justify paying full price for a hood scoop and painting it the limited only color blizzard pearl but it was a rare occurrence to find one used in that color. It’s hard enough finding a used scooped hood!

Yes it would've been a lot less work to just get a TRD Pro and call it a day. However, besides the exterior look, I love the Limited more than all the other trims. I could always change the exterior, but it's hard to change the internals (push start, leather, dual climate). I see they finally have it updated in 2020.

I waited patiently finding deals for all the exterior mods I did to make it look like I wanted. It was more work than cost but it sure was worth it!
Attached Images
Can a 5th gen Limited be a capable vehicle?-hood-jpg 
ajsimeon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote