View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 05:53 PM

TDMerrittPE is on a distinguished road

TDMerrittPE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibburnz View Post
Gibburnz:

I noticed on the YouTube video that you have a ladder with what looks like a fuel container mounted on the rear lift gate. I corresponded with Autoease regarding the compatibility of their kit with a Gobi ladder on the gate. Their reply was "No". I've quoted the reply below.

Also l read that they have a recommended upper limit on the weight of the rear gate plus an allowance for any additional weight. However, that was late in the evening on I failed to bookmark the page. Needless to say I've so far not been able to relocate it.

The email from Autoease is pasted below:
Hi Tom,

Please check our reply in red as below.

Best regards,
Tao | Sales Manager
深圳车易电子有限公司
电话/微信 +86 18680368936
---------------------------------
Autoease Technology
Tel/WhatsApp +86 18680368936
Connect - facebook.com/autoease

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 3:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Power Lift Gate fro Toyota 4Runner

Subject: Power Lift Gate fro Toyota 4Runner
--

Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner, 2018 Limited with Keyless Entry

1. Does the powered lift gate system work with the Toyota Keyless Entry System? YES
2. Will the rear ladder for a Gobi Stealth roof rack be acceptable with this system? NO
3. Could you email the PDF manual for this system to me? We will send once order is confirmed.
4. Please recommend an installer in the Seattle, WA USA area to me. I anticipate having my modifications done by Mule Expedition Outfitters in Issaquah, WA; Email: [email protected]; Phone: 425-394-1111. They have an excellent reputation in the local area.
This kit is pretty easy to install, your installer can do the job for sure

Have you had any difficulties or did you make any modifications to accommodate the ladder? Also how long will the group buy last? I'll probably need 2-3 weeks to make appropriate arrangements to place the order. I will have the installation done by others, as I do not have the facilities or the time to do this myself.

TDMerrittPE
TDMerrittPE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote