View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 08:08 PM

andrew4r will become famous soon enough andrew4r will become famous soon enough

andrew4r will become famous soon enough andrew4r will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowYeti View Post
Lol...maybe....

I just went outside and tested. I likely did have the window down several times, and yes it will not lift fully but makes a good effort, maybe not making that last 20%. But at altitude it had next to zero lift window up or down. No biggie, just not making sense. Glad it is working now back at home.

Several comments on the trip about how cool the C4 ladder is.
I installed the C4 ladder recently. At first I thought the struts were weakening, but then I realized whenever I had the window down the struts would have a difficult time with all that weight out on the end.

With the window up, my gate will hold itself open at any position. I have to help it up a bit, but it can hold the weight.

'18 TRD Off-Road
andrew4r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote