View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 08:23 AM

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough
Ah found a picture I took of this spacer. This is under drive side rear door, somewhere around there.

I am guessing now by looking at it. if i remove these spacers, I will rub on 275s....I guess that is probably more of a 2inch BL.

I wonder if I remove those spacers, if that will rub the 275's

edit: word vomit. But im going to go with 285/75r16. I will remove the body lift and see where I rub afterwards. Anything from where I am now is an improvement rubbing or not.
Attached Images
Project NoRunner: 2000 SR5 4x2 Resto-img_20190803_102255_01-jpg 

Last edited by STI_MECE; 08-06-2019 at 09:29 AM.
STI_MECE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote