View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 02:31 PM

Grug556 is a jewel in the rough Grug556 is a jewel in the rough Grug556 is a jewel in the rough

Grug556 is a jewel in the rough Grug556 is a jewel in the rough Grug556 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuhDunkADunk View Post
I hate my KO2s. Can't wait to replace them. They still have plenty of tread on them but as soon as the rain season starts, I'm changing them to something much more forgiving on wet roads.
How much mileage do you have on yours? Mine had bout 25K miles on them maybe 30k. No issues in the wet at all so far. I rotate every 3k though.
Grug556 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote