Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 07:11 AM

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough

STI_MECE will become famous soon enough
Well you weren't lying when you said it was a death trap lol

If I did enough searching on these body lifts, the picture I attached in the above post is scary because that gap shouldn't be there. The entire cab is basically held onto that bolt.

I pick the car back up from NTB Friday, they were able to slap the 285s on, and then I got a short voyage back home.

I want to remove the body lift and go back to stock...but that has it's own issues.

I want to remove the body lift the same time I install the OME complete assembly, and the SPC uppers, and will replace as many bushings and joints as I can.

Does anyone think it would be worth while to see if the PO possibly used the wrong length bolts between the 5 spots along the frame rail to see if I can close that bolt up with a smaller one?

I find it really odd that they weren't able to tighten that nut up some more....
STI_MECE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote