Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:39 AM

mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about

mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about
the saga continues!! i was able to score a nardi/personal steering wheel hub on ebay yesterday for a FJ80 LC for less than a NRG hub. this worked out great for me as the trim piece on the hub will blend better with the OEM steering shaft trim pieces (IMO), this will also allow me to run the NRG slim QR (which i cant run with NRG's slim hub) to keep the stack height as low as possible. i also like the locking mechanism better on the slim QRs versus the ball bearings found on their standard QRs.

according to NRG's chart, here are your options for a FJ80 LC. According to a site i looked at earlier, some listed the 80 series as 89-97 and others as 91-97 (for parts).

LAND CRUISER:
85-90: SRK-121H
91-96: SRK-120H

this would suggest what the NRG guy told me in post 2 is correct. i didn't get around to measuring the hole in the trim last night. i will try to do it tonight. im going to wait on buying a QR until i know for sure this hub fits. i already have a nice personal leather steering wheel and a toms button ive had forever thats been collecting dust in the closet.