View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 03:54 PM

t6pilot is on a distinguished road

t6pilot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DingusGoziña View Post
I have the exact same 5lb amerex fire extinguisher which I purchased through ebay with a vehicle/boat mount included. I plugged a hammer drill into my 2016 and started drilling through some panels in the trunk area. I kept saying "why are you drilling yourself" to humiliate her the whole time. At first I attached it to that panel which opens up revealing the tire jack, but it is not secure enough. I have decided instead to mount it just to the left of that panel and I will attach pictures when I get home from work. The fire extinguisher sits there perfectly and is easily accessible through the rear. Furthermore, I have the 3rd row seating model and it does not interfere with the mount.

I did the exact same thing, used some wide area washers to stiffen up panel on backside works fine
t6pilot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote