View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:03 PM

AssBurns will become famous soon enough

AssBurns will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless Diamond View Post
You guys sure your CEL bulb isn't burned out LOL.

Took about 2 or 3 days, then the first code I got was for the Pressure sensor (P0450 I think). I had unplugged it so figured maybe there was some logic in the ECU that needed to see it there, whether there was any pressure to sense or not. Another few days, then the code was for incorrect purge flow (P0441). Put it all back and will noodle on this some more..
Hahah yes and no. Yes my bulb was burnt out but no the codes did not show up. I have a reader that I usually leave in the OBDII port and check it somewhat often. I don’t think I’ve gotten any of those codes ever. I did get a code at one point but it went away and never came back. I think it was unrelated to this modification.

Last edited by AssBurns; 08-30-2019 at 01:02 PM.
AssBurns is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote